Italian iconic bass brand Markbass, have been confirmed by UK distributor MSL Pro, that they will be joining a growing list of exhibitors at the UK’s only dedicated event purely for the low-end user, in March 2020 at Manchester Central at The UK Bass Guitar Show.
Having only announced that bass legend Mark King has joined their artist roster, over on sister site Bass Guitar Review recently, lending further credibility, when Mark shared glowing comments and affection for their Little Mark Vintage, please see further details on the Little Mark Vintage below, Markbass have confirmed this will be just one of their amazing bass offerings on display at the show in March next year. *Early-Bird tickets on sale now!
Organiser, Neil Golding of Gold Media and Events, also the founder of The UK Drum Show, which takes place at the same venue this September, has said, ” since our announcement just a few weeks ago, and from the comments observed across social media and independent forums, there has, and always will be the desire for a dedicated event, just for bass players.” Golding, who originally launched the London Bass Guitar Show over a decade ago is excited to launch and reinstate an event for bass players in the UK, and hopes like the audience for their drum event, it attracts bass players from around the world to the biggest bass event in the UK.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 9 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -46 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- DI LEVEL
- LIMITER (from 0 to MAX)
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- 3-WAY SWITCH (FLAT/CUT/OLD)
- LOW: center frequency: 68 Hz; level: ±16 dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 400 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 2200 Hz, level: ±16 dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10 KHz, level: ±16 dB
- LINE OUT / DI: balanced XLR, 600 Ohm transformer output – Maximum Voltage 12 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon combo, 1/4″
- WEIGHT: 5.51 lbs / 2.5 Kg
- WIDTH: 10.87 in. / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84 in. / 25 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27 in. / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 500W RMS @ 4 ohms / 300W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V – 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Minimum ohm load for all Markbass heads is 4 ohms.
Markbass amps/combos are manufactured to be sold and used in the country of purchase, and they are factory preset to that country’s voltage. Due to homologation issues, the voltage may not be changed.
Rack ears do not come included with this head.
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.