Spector are just one of the confirmed exhibitors to be exhibiting at the new home of Bass in Manchester at The UK Bass Guitar Show.. Sister site Bass Guitar Review takes a look at one of the latest offerings from Spector, with this, the Euro 4LT Tiger Eyes.
Spector Tiger Eyes Gloss RRP £2380
- Weight-relieved European Alder body with figured North American Maple top and a slice of Walnut
- 3-piece Maple neck; 24 fret Ebony fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays
- Passive, custom-wound Bartolini pickups; Custom-voiced Darkglass active tone circuit
- Gotoh Lightweight Tuners; Lightweight Spector Locking Bridge; Gold hardware
- Available in Blue Fade, Red Fade, Tiger Eye & Violet Fade High Gloss finishes